May Day is a generally an uncelebrated holiday. But, what better excuse to fill your home with lovely blooms? Fresh flowers too pricey? Add some cheer to your space with a few paper alternatives. Say hello to my five favorite paper floral decorations from around the web.
1. This lovely bouquet from The Budget Decorator looks like china!
2. No time for a DIY? Paper Source to the rescue.
3. This lovely gift wrap idea from 33 Shades of Green would also be perfect for Mother’s Day.
4. I still love these paper bouquet cones I made last year.
5. These tissue pom poms from The Idea Room could stay up all year.
Happy May Day!