What are you doing this weekend? If you’re like the rest of the country, you’re probably baking and entertaining and shopping and wrapping. Maybe you’re addressing your holiday cards while watching your favorite Christmas movie. Is there time to squeeze in a quick decorating DIY? Yes! And I have a free printable for you to make it easy.
For the simple accordion folded garland above, I printed the letters needed on sticker paper I found at Paper Source. I then used a 1-inch circle punch to cut the letters and adhered them to the “garland.” So simple. I created free printables of several color combos so you can make your own garland.
1. Use a 2-inch paper punch to create 18 circles of patterned paper or card stock.
2. Print* one of the PDF templates below and use a 1-inch paper punch to cut out each letter.
3. Adhere one letter to each patterned circle.
4. Use a needle to thread the circles on a piece of embroidery floss or twine.
5. Hang above your bed, from your mantle, or use the garland to wrap a gift.
* Be sure to print at full size with no shrinking or the circle guides may be too small and show on your final product.